Welcome

Hello to all.

I hope you enjoy visiting this blog.

I want to make it a place for people to enjoy my art and the process I go through in learning new things as well as sharing

some of the things I already know.

Take care be well and relish everything!

Louise

Saturday, October 30, 2010

"My Balancing act" Original art by LouiseB

This week I recieved another order of cards from Olympia Washington.
It has been a hard week at work so this was a bright spot and lifted my spirits.
This is Halloween weekend and I plan on watching a lot of scary movies and working on some jewelry and more drawing as I think I am getting my husbands cold so a restful weekend is on the agenda.
I hear the cars going through the puddles outside and am thankful for a warm home to take shelter in.
Enjoy your weekend,
LouiseB

No comments:

Post a Comment