Welcome

Hello to all.

I hope you enjoy visiting this blog.

I want to make it a place for people to enjoy my art and the process I go through in learning new things as well as sharing

some of the things I already know.

Take care be well and relish everything!

Louise

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Photo fun

Well today  I worked on making a light box for taking photos.
That was fun, but then I found an easier way to make a light box.  Thanks Etsy for both ideas.

Handmade earrings w garnet gems by LouiseB

Handmade earrings by LouiseB


Handmade earrings, by LouiseB

Handmade garnet drop earrings by LouiseB
Wire pendant handmade original by LouiseB













It has been a very fun and creative weekend.
I now need to work on my halloween decor for the office.  I always get creative when I'm supposed to be doing something else.  Bad me but so much fun.
LouiseB

No comments:

Post a Comment