Welcome

Hello to all.

I hope you enjoy visiting this blog.

I want to make it a place for people to enjoy my art and the process I go through in learning new things as well as sharing

some of the things I already know.

Take care be well and relish everything!

Louise

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Tons of new ideas

I can't believe how time is flying by.  I guess the cold I had for almost two weeks has also sucked up time too. Ha, ha.
I have started a new ring design and love it. This ring is reversible.  I like wearing it on my middle finger where it is big and bold.  But if I reverse the ring  pushing it inside out I can wear it on my ring finger as it decreases one size and has a totally new look.
They must not be worn in water as the will stretch out.  Sadly I found this out myself and will need to redo another ring.  These rings are great if your fingers swell like mine as they give and have no hard edges.
I hope to get some pictures up soon.
I must start concentrating on the holidays as Thanksgiving is fast approaching.
The weather is cold and wet as usual for this time of year so it always a great excuse to stay inside except for food shopping and art supply shopping. Ha,ha.
Happy weekend everyone,
LouieB

No comments:

Post a Comment