Welcome

Hello to all.

I hope you enjoy visiting this blog.

I want to make it a place for people to enjoy my art and the process I go through in learning new things as well as sharing

some of the things I already know.

Take care be well and relish everything!

Louise

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Weddding day joy.

Here is the finished tote that I made for my beautiful neice Christina.
This was a gift for her on her wedding day.

Here is the beautiful bride and her handsome husband as they have just been married.
It was a blessing and a joy to be able to witness this wonderful moment in their lives.
Sept 5th 2011
My handsome husband.

Me in my fancy dress.

Our neice Christina with her Uncle Rollie.
We are so lucky to have her and her new husband Jody in our lives.
LouiseB

No comments:

Post a Comment