Welcome

Hello to all.

I hope you enjoy visiting this blog.

I want to make it a place for people to enjoy my art and the process I go through in learning new things as well as sharing

some of the things I already know.

Take care be well and relish everything!

Louise

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Jan 2nd/2011

Creating magnets today and enjoying the outcome.  I'm using my own drawings and having a lot of fun.
Hopefully pictures to follow soon.  So far 2011 has been a very creative year.

My friend Stephanie gave me a great book for Christmas by the artist Stephanie Lee.
I made my way to TruValue hardware in Molalla and got some supplies to prepare me for my next adventure. Pipe cutter and some copper piping.
I still need a few othe things and we'll see how things go.
Here's to a fantastic, creative, wonderous new year.
LouiseB

No comments:

Post a Comment