Welcome

Hello to all.

I hope you enjoy visiting this blog.

I want to make it a place for people to enjoy my art and the process I go through in learning new things as well as sharing

some of the things I already know.

Take care be well and relish everything!

Louise

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Experimenting..........

I have been working on some copper jewelry and love the looks I'm getting.
The chain I'm working on is really coming along.
I have been reading the book by Stephanie Lee my friend Steph gave me and it gets the wheels in my brain going.  I can't wait to make my version of some of these pieces.  Or at least play with the techniques.
I have a pipe cutter now and and am experimenting with it.  It does take some time but is well worth the effort to cut through copper pipe.  I hope to try some sodering in the next couple of weeks.
I am organizing and de- cluttering some of my art spaces. I say spaces because I have a room up stairs and then my chair in the living room where I land is my downstairs art nest. Its amazing how out of hand things can get. 
Between beading, making cards and wire working & drawing & Painting, tools and supplies tend to  get mixed together.
It has been a great weekend to get chores done early and spend the rest of my time creating.  The rain is non stop and being inside with a hot cup of coffee, curled under my soft blanket (Sue) is the place to be. 
I love the free time to do whatever I want with very few interruptions.  A little slice of heaven.
LouiseB

No comments:

Post a Comment