Welcome

Hello to all.

I hope you enjoy visiting this blog.

I want to make it a place for people to enjoy my art and the process I go through in learning new things as well as sharing

some of the things I already know.

Take care be well and relish everything!

Louise

Monday, December 27, 2010

Well we have made it through Christmas.  And all in all it was a lovely holiday even with the stress of cancelled plans and missed visits with family and friends.
It was wonderful to  enjoy a delightful lunch with my husband at "Tha Herb" in Multnomah on Christmas Eve.
I wandered into the " Village Bead" in Multnomah as well. Such a treat finding some fun items for projects yet to be.
On Sunday I got together with girlfriends and shared an early dinner and late Christmas gathering.
These are friendships I have had for over 25 years.  We always laugh more then we cry and catch up on all the craziness of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment