Welcome

Hello to all.

I hope you enjoy visiting this blog.

I want to make it a place for people to enjoy my art and the process I go through in learning new things as well as sharing

some of the things I already know.

Take care be well and relish everything!

Louise

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Recovering nicely

On Nov 23rd the day before Turkey day I suffered 2nd degree burns on my right hand from trying to re start our Natural Gas water heater. I must say I was very lucky, it could have been a lot worse.  I appreciate the excellent medical care I received and my husband who took really good care of me.
I have to say that looking at my hand today it is healing quite nicely although the skin has started to peel off.     But that is part of the natural healing process.
The human body is so remarkable.  I was very scared as it is one of the worst things to have happen as an artist other then loosing your eye sight.  It was difficult as well not using my hand.  But healing was more important and I managed to muddle though with a good book and movies.
I feel very blessed this holiday season.
Take care,
LouiseB

No comments:

Post a Comment