Welcome

Hello to all.

I hope you enjoy visiting this blog.

I want to make it a place for people to enjoy my art and the process I go through in learning new things as well as sharing

some of the things I already know.

Take care be well and relish everything!

Louise

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Ready to go.

I have completed and boxed up the order of 24 cards to send to Olympia Washington. That is a great feeling of accomplishment.
I hope they like them enough to want more later.
What a lazy day now that this order is complete I will be concentrating on some handmade gifts for Christmas and some handcrafted heating bags filled with fresh sweet smelling herbs from the garden.
One of the ladies at work tells me that she loves the one she got from me last year.

A couple of friends and I are having our second annual craft day next Saturday.
We get together and work on different projects that we need some women power and atmosphere to complete.
You know get out of the house, chat and laugh with girlfriends.  Recharge our batteries and enjoy some good food as well.
This always a great way to spend the day  when you can I highly recommend it.
Cheers,
LouiseB

No comments:

Post a Comment