Welcome

Hello to all.

I hope you enjoy visiting this blog.

I want to make it a place for people to enjoy my art and the process I go through in learning new things as well as sharing

some of the things I already know.

Take care be well and relish everything!

Louise

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Rainey Day

Today I wake up to the sound of rain pouring down and soaking the world outside.
The rain gives me a great excuse to stay inside and create.  Lots of drawing going on.
 As well as finishing up the last of my card order.
Some of the drawing is not typical and some of it because my friends have given me ideas. 
Not a whole lot of jewelry making going on at the moment but that will come in its own time.
I find that my art is made in phases.  Sometimes there is a lot of drawing other times there is a lot of jewelry making.  Sometimes it goes in many different directions at once.
I think that emotion plays such a major part in the creative process.  If I'm not in the mood which is not very often the art process does not flow easily.  I'm sure others will agree with me on that.
Today however with the weather I have no desire to leave my home and deal with the world anymore then I have to.
Heres to enjoying the creative process and rainy days.
LouiseB

No comments:

Post a Comment