Welcome

Hello to all.

I hope you enjoy visiting this blog.

I want to make it a place for people to enjoy my art and the process I go through in learning new things as well as sharing

some of the things I already know.

Take care be well and relish everything!

Louise

Sunday, January 8, 2012

My weekend projects............

Latest papercut.  2012 Original drawing by LouiseB then cut out negative spaces to let the light out.

Second new luminary papercut. 2012 original Louise B design.

2012 papercut LouiseB design.


I know I don't make many thought provoking comments on this Blog but I truely love making these luminary papercuts.
They turn out so beautiful.
I have a new tote to post but am making it for a gift so after I gift it I will post pictures.
Have a great week.
LouiseB

No comments:

Post a Comment