Welcome

Hello to all.

I hope you enjoy visiting this blog.

I want to make it a place for people to enjoy my art and the process I go through in learning new things as well as sharing

some of the things I already know.

Take care be well and relish everything!

Louise

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Saturday weekend fun with my friend

Fantastic treats at Montavilla station.  The coffee was pretty fab too.

My friend Eric outside "PastryGirl".  Where we enjoyed those treats.  What a beautiful fall day.

Aftermath.
I am so lucky to have wonderful friends to enjoy a beautiful Fall Saturday in Portland with.  Eric your fantastic and I really miss you when you and Hudson are not around.  You are a blessing.
Thanks for laughing with me and being such a wonderful friend.
LouiseB.

No comments:

Post a Comment