Welcome

Hello to all.

I hope you enjoy visiting this blog.

I want to make it a place for people to enjoy my art and the process I go through in learning new things as well as sharing

some of the things I already know.

Take care be well and relish everything!

Louise

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Soaking up the Art at 1st Friday.

1st Friday @ Montavilla Station in front of the Velvet Flame.
Gloia and Scott in this photo.

A beautiful Henna Tattoo.

Handmade cards by LouiseB

Some of my handmade jewelry.

More fun in front of the Velvet Flame.

Time for some Henna by Jennifer.

Beautiful art by Suzanne of The Velvet Flame.

I've been enjoying some weeks of fun and art of late.
I ventured down to "Last Thursday" on Alberta last week and then enjoyed spending time with the creative people @ the Velvet Flame on 1st Friday.
LouiseB.

No comments:

Post a Comment