Welcome

Hello to all.

I hope you enjoy visiting this blog.

I want to make it a place for people to enjoy my art and the process I go through in learning new things as well as sharing

some of the things I already know.

Take care be well and relish everything!

Louise

Monday, April 11, 2011

Mini vacation in April

On the way home from a great weekend with some girlfriends I saw this crooked little house.
Granted its about to fall over but I could'nt resist capturing it on my camera forever.
I love the chance to go to the beach for a break as it recharges my batteries and inspires my mind, body and soul.  We were very lucky to have some beautiful sunshine as well.  These ladies always provide great food and tons of laughter.
I have known these ladies for over 25 years and we consider ourselves so lucky to share in each others lives.
Cheers everyone,
LouiseB

No comments:

Post a Comment