Welcome

Hello to all.

I hope you enjoy visiting this blog.

I want to make it a place for people to enjoy my art and the process I go through in learning new things as well as sharing

some of the things I already know.

Take care be well and relish everything!

Louise

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Weekend.

As I am not that big of a football  fan, I worked on my jewelry and art instead.
I finally got out of the house so I could copy some of my drawings so then I can turn them into cards or magnets.
These will be the "Coffee people" series.  I find that if I make copies I don't wreck the original drawings.
This is a good tip to keep in mind incase you like black and white drawings but want add color and don't want to alter the original art piece.
One of my "House Pet" series
Original Drawing
by LouiseB.
No pictures with this post but I might try to throw on some of my older drawings to jazz up this page.
I hope you get a kick out of them like I do.
LouiseB

No comments:

Post a Comment