Welcome

Hello to all.

I hope you enjoy visiting this blog.

I want to make it a place for people to enjoy my art and the process I go through in learning new things as well as sharing

some of the things I already know.

Take care be well and relish everything!

Louise

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Creating fast and furiously

Today I am making cards for my fist order of 24.
This was  another exciting thing that happened to me thanks to participating in the Scrappers Expo.
I literally had the lady come and find me in the crowd to ask about my cards.
I guess you never know what will happen if you don't put yourself out there.
Ofcouse I choose to create while enjoying my coffee and a scary movie on TV.
It takes me back to how as a  kid I loved to spend my weekends.
Bliss............................

No comments:

Post a Comment