Welcome

Hello to all.

I hope you enjoy visiting this blog.

I want to make it a place for people to enjoy my art and the process I go through in learning new things as well as sharing

some of the things I already know.

Take care be well and relish everything!

Louise

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Craft Day

Today was a great day with the girls helping get some of their craft projects done for the holidays.
It was a sunny Autumn day and as always we cherish each others company.

We got started about 1030 a.m. with coffee and freshly made blueberry muffins from Gayle.
The company made it more fun to help  then to actually work on my own projects.
But as my friends fed me I think it was a very happy devision of labor.
We took a short break about 1pm  to feast on pasta and for desert a wonderfully rich cupcakes from Sue.
My friends Sue and Gayle are very industrious and it was like a little work shop humming along once we were fed.




Busy busy.
More coffee and wow the time has flown by.
Sue has completed a blanket, Gayle has made several potato bags and I have completed about 7 or 8 book thongs with cards.  I'll have to get some pictures of those later.
Packed everyone up and they head home.
What a great day.
LouiseB

No comments:

Post a Comment