Welcome

Hello to all.

I hope you enjoy visiting this blog.

I want to make it a place for people to enjoy my art and the process I go through in learning new things as well as sharing

some of the things I already know.

Take care be well and relish everything!

Louise

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Scrapbook Convention

I ventured out in the world today to the Scrapbook Convention with my friend Gayle.
I entered two of my hand made cards to see if I might win a prize.
I haven't heard anything so I think I have missed out.
However I did make a connection so that was well worth it.  Also it was fun to get out on such a beautiful day and see what was new in the world of paper crafts.
The first card is one of those that I had entered into the contest.  I love the little frogs.  They seem so friendly and always cheerful.
LouiseB

No comments:

Post a Comment