Welcome

Hello to all.

I hope you enjoy visiting this blog.

I want to make it a place for people to enjoy my art and the process I go through in learning new things as well as sharing

some of the things I already know.

Take care be well and relish everything!

Louise

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New thoughts

I'm excited about this weekend.  A friend and I are going to the expo center to chk out my first scrap booking convention.  I'm going to enter a couple of my cards and see if I win anything.
Now the hard part is picking which cards. I can only enter two, choices, choices too many choices.
 My husband will help me out as he has a great eye.
I will eventually post some of the designs for you to check out.
Now if only the weekend would hurry up and get here.
LouiseB

No comments:

Post a Comment